Today our teacher gave us what he received on Introductory Workshop. Finally we have something to work on! Our fingers are already itching for soldering and programming.
Yeah, but what are those things?
The T-Minus CanSat Kit includes:
- The T-Minus micro controller board (ATmega2560)
- The radio transmission system (consisting of 2 identical boards)
- The sensor board and its components
- Cables, electronic circuits, mechanical stuff etc.
- Documentation and a battery (electrical things tend to not work without electricity)
The CanSat Kit being tested by one of team members